High Tech Strategies mission is to act as intellectual capitalists. We think there is a fundamental shift occurring in business: while in the past money was the hardest form of capital to get, in the future the most scarce resources will be brainpower and experience — particularly business, strategy and communications experience. In short, we want to be able to help our clients outthink rather than outspend their competition.
Accordingly, we focus on those areas that can mean the difference between success and failure for our clients:
- The ability to build high-performance companies or functional departments.
- Helping clients accelerate the process of training key personnel through project-based learning, such as providing management support for product introductions, or improving ongoing go-to-market programs.
- Helping clients understand options with regard to market development and commercialization.
- Helping clients better understand their markets and strategic opportunities.
- Well-honed external communications that reflect distinctive positioning, create significant awareness and understanding, and build strong market preference.
Our clients are usually trying to change the world for the better, not just trying to make money. While this might imply a higher risk (and some would say limited market), we like to put our skills to work for those who have these higher aims.